Saturday, January 30, 2010

Guess What My Next Project is!

I recently read The Giver by Lois Lowry and I'm currently reading Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry.  She is now my favorite author.  Her novel, The Giver has inspired me to write a novel.  I'm only 12 and I'm writing a novel, how awesome is that!?  I'm already on my second chapter and it is kind of a horror/sci-fi book so far but it might change I'm still thinking about what the plot will be.
I can't wait until the day I finish it and get my English teacher to read it and tell me what she thinks.  This novel is something that Aims would probably like because it's very goary but I'm not sure she would read it.  I hope she will or I'll get her!  No I'm kidding but she better read it!
x_x

1 comment:

  1. ill read it if its good and i wanna read the novel ur making.

    ReplyDelete